A place to drop by to see and hear what's happening.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Surnaturalist Tales Number 1 - I See- Listen Now

Yes people, I've fixed the player problem that we were having, so now it is possible to listen to the first, of hopefully many, Surnaturalist Tales.

This is my first attempt at creating a piece of audio drama, the whole piece is sweet little me, all the voices, all the words, all the production, so apologies if the learning curve that I was on affects anything but be persistent, listen on I'm sure you'll find it worthwhile in the end!

"The Tale? " You ask, "what is this tale about ?" Well if I give to much away it will ruin the effect, yes it's not what you think it is but you'll have to listen to the end to find out why, so let me just say:

We all see the same way, don't we ?
Listen in and see if you see the same way.


So go here and listen to it in as many formats as you may wish for, download it ,enjoy it ,all for free and don't forget to let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home