A place to drop by to see and hear what's happening.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Surnaturalist Tales Number 1 - I See

In case any of you were wondering, I've had to remove the link to the first Surnaturalist Tale, due entirely to the fact of it simply not working, if any of you have downloaded it you may well have found that apart from a little advert for Odeo there was nothing to hear.Obviously this was not my intention, not after all the hard work of getting the whole thing together, no sirreee.So I've pulled the plug on that and I'm now in the process of gettting the whole project on line with somebody else, this is actually well under way and hopefully an announcement of where you can listen to this piece of entertaining drama will be posted up here on the cafe walls as soon as possible.Thank you for patience, may I suggest you grab yourselves another coffee,I recommend the new Italian espresso which has just arrived, and as way of an apology have it on the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home